Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nothing is Better than Grandparents

God sure knew what he was doing when he invented grandparents. They are so much fun. My Utah grandparents flew out to see me this past week and we had a blast. We played at the park, went for walks, threw the ball, and my grandpa even gave me a lick of his fudgesicle.

Because they were in town, we also celebrated my first birthday a few weeks early (next blog post will have party pics, so stay tuned). They surprised me with a Radio Flyer wagon. It's really cool because the bench folds up into two seats so my buddies and I can go for a ride together. It also has drink holders for my bottle - those guys think of everything. My mom says the "cargo bag" on the back is her favorite. She said it's so huge it can hold a Thanksgiving turkey.

I think the best part about grandparents is how much they love you. They will spend hours telling you how cute you are, practicing going up and down the stairs, and explaining why one football team is better than another. Lucky me for having four terrific grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!