Sunday, November 7, 2010

F is for Fins!

My dad's favorite football team is the Miami Dolphins, affectionately called the "fins." He's told me - perhaps 10,000 times - they are the only team to ever have a perfect season. Today, I got to see them live. He took me to my first NFL game - the Miami Dolphins vs. the Baltimore Ravens - he's the greatest dad ever!

There's really no need to talk about who won the game - at least that's what my dad said afterwards - so let's focus on how awesome it was to be a part of all of the excitement. The jumbo tron said there were 71,305 people in the stadium, but they were wrong...they didn't count me! (apparently I was free) Everyone cheering and clapping - I loved when the stadium would shake from all of the feet stomping.

I had so much fun that now I can't wait to go to my first 49ers game...hey mom........

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!