Sunday, November 21, 2010

Best Morning Hair Competition - Vote!


My dad and I have pretty ridiculous hair in the morning. My mom says it sometimes looks like I've wrestled an alligator in my sleep. My dad says I'm a lot like him, and when it comes to crazy morning hair, I'd have to agree. I'm also a Piantanida, which means I'm competitive. So I think my morning hair is MUCH funnier than my dad's. My dad, of course, thinks HIS is better than mine. So we've decided to leave it up to you to decide - who's got the best (or perhaps worst) morning hair, me or my dad? 

3 comments:

  1. Bode Man, I think you're great but I've got to give this one to your Poppa. Although, he doesn't hold a candle to me. And, why isn't your Momma in on this? I know, she's much to gorgeous in the morn. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to go with Bodie, cause that's what a good aunt would do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like father, like son... Iona picks Bodie. She wishes her hair would do that.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!