Monday, September 13, 2010

Pop-ups, Pop-ins, & Pop Pop

The word of the weekend was "pop." My Nana and Pop Pop popped in to see us this weekend and brought me a pop up toy. With Nana in town, I spent a lot of time on my knees in "crawling school." Coach Nana took my skills to the next level and I should be headed for the stairs any day now. Mom and dad, it's time to bust out that safety gate!

Pop Pop took me for a 90 minute stroll during their visit. I'm told it was a perfect day to be outside strolling, but I was so relaxed I fell asleep and probably wasn't too good of company - sorry Pop Pop - but I appreciated the ride. We also had dinner at the Elia's house. I was so excited about dinner with my cousins that I hit the plate in glee and flipped 34 pieces of pasta into the air (but who's counting). Sorry about the mess Aunt Karen.

Eryn came to visit us from California and we had dinner with the Cogars Sunday night. Their kids showed me how to kick a soccer ball and catch flying things out of the air, pretty cool. I guess you could say the weekend was so much fun I almost popped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!