Sunday, May 1, 2011

No Speed Limit

I guess I'm back to normal, we hit the two week mark and I'm still acting like me - whew. Thanks for all of the prayers and well wishes.

So we headed to Vermont this weekend to participate in a race being run in honor of my Aunt Kathy. Aunt Kathy has ALS - better known as Lou Gehrig's Disease. The Bennington Road Race is one of her favorites, so this year the town decided to run it in her honor.

I hitched a ride for the 3.8 mile race, snoozing for about 2 of those miles, and looking stylish in my "Team Kathy" tshirt. I'm pretty sure I'll be making my second debut in the newspaper - check out the Bennington Banner newspaper tomorrow.

Lots of cousin time for me while my parents spent the weekend playing volleyball, soccer, football, and of course, running. Not much sleep for them though, I decided 5:30am was a good wake up time each day - I didn't want to miss any of the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!