Saturday, May 7, 2011

Friends, More Friends, & a Farm

Lots of friends visiting us this week. First, Anne Marie was in town. Here's a weird fact about me and Anne Marie, we have the same size head. Yes, I'm one and she's a bit older than one and we have the same size head. I'm willing to admit the obvious, I have a pretty large melon.

Then I got to hang with my buddy Tristan at Gravely Point. If you've never been there, it's a park across the water from the Washington Monument and next to the airport. The planes fly right over your head - literally, right over your head. Tristan and I hid under the picnic table a few times because the planes got a little too close.

Eryn was visiting from Arizona and California - she has a few "residences" right now - and we met her at Freedom Plaza. Cece popped in for a surprise visit too and we all hung out and made my infamous "monkey face" together.

And today we headed to Remington, Virginia to a huge ranch to attend a charity event. (If you're wondering where Remington is, don't ask us, it wasn't easy to find.) This place was packed with cool stuff.

There were sheep races and we bet on the sheep with the green ribbon, but he lost to the red ribbon sheep. I got up close and personal with a bull...luckily my dad is fast in case we needed to scram. They even had a hay maze just my size. I ran through it trying to find my dad - who was hiding - and he'd jump out and scare me to death - it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!