Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall Rocks!

Last fall I was snuggled up in my mom's belly and had no idea what I was missing - this season is the best! Yesterday, my cousin Giorgio and I had a play date and we went to Cox Farms in Centreville to experience their Fall Festival. We did everything - and I mean everything. There was lots of stuff made just my size, even the pumpkins!

Some stuff wasn't my size but I tackled it anyway - like this slide. If you look closely you can see my dad was having so much fun he almost flipped me upside down, my feet are above my head! There were probably twenty different slides - volcano slides, candyland slides, and a slide down a sea monster's tail!

We got to feed goats from an ice cream cone. Giorgio is taller than me so he could feed the big goats; I stuck with the small ones. We also took the coolest hayride ever. We road through a creek, had an alien jump out at us, and even saw the President - he was just standing in the hayfield waving. Who knew he had so much free time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!