Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Over the Hills and Through Five States to Grandmothers NEW House We Go!

We headed North this past weekend to visit with my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jimmy's family, but also to check out my Nana and PopPop's new house. They just bought a house two doors down from my Vermont cousins (how lucky are they!??!) and are in the process of moving their stuff up from New York. Good thing the people who live in between them are friendly, because I'm going to be running through their yard!

We watched my cousin Luke play in his first JV soccer game - he was awesome. And when I say "we" I mean that I slept in the warm car next to the field while everyone else stood in the freezing rain and cheered their team to a 2-1 victory. (Can you blame me?) Check out his moves! Oh, I did wake up at the end of the game, just in time to get my mittens on and snap this photo. My cousin Bridget also had a soccer game and she scored a goal - sweet!

We headed home Sunday afternoon for the long drive. I would love to meet the guy who decided it would be fun for people my size to travel "rear facing." Seriously, no matter how interesting my parents try to make it, looking at the back of a seat for ten hours is no Van Gogh. Luckily my parents are cultured and made sure I was able to see the beautiful Fall scenery from fancy places called rest stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!