Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekend Update

While nothing monumental happened this week, I thought I'd share a few highlights. I had my swimming class earlier in the week. I seriously love it. I splash everyone in the face and can swim under water for about 6-8 feet before I barrel roll to the top. Then Friday my folks played in a golf tournament at Andrews Air Force Base. They said it was really cool to have huge cargo planes fly right over their heads while they were on the course. No one mentioned trophies or victory, so I'm guessing the planes were the highlight of the tournament. I got to hang out with my buddy Joseph and his mom Sarah - those guys are awesome.

Saturday my mom played in her first tennis match in a summer league. By chance, the woman she was playing against had a baby (named Ana) last November also. So when my dad and I arrived to watch my mom, Ana and I got to hang out on the court. My mom won her match and then my dad and Ana's dad jumped on the court for a few games as well. Have my parents ever turned down an opportunity to compete - sheesh.

We wrapped up the weekend with church and mass today followed by a pool date and dinner at Christine's. Our pool date got rained out, so we had fun inside. Christine let me fling Cheerios everywhere and played on the floor with me - does it get any better than that!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!