Saturday, August 28, 2010

Water Baby

It's true, I love the water. I don't care if it's a bath tub, a lake, a swimming pool - if it splashes, I'm in. So as you can probably guess, we spend a lot of time at the pool.
My parents think the baby pool is too shallow to swim their laps, so they put me on a kick board in the adult pool and kick away. I think it's pretty cool because I feel like the captain of the pool and I can see everyone. The first time my parents did this it caused a bit of a stir. But after a brief chat with the pool manager and a grin from me, we were off again and haven't stopped since. My only complaint is that I wish they would go faster, but oh well.
I had a Water Babies class that just ended. Besides the fun kids I got to swim with, I also learned to go underwater and float (kind of) on my back. And at the last class I got a certificate for being the best splasher - it's good to know talent is appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic with you on the kick board. I'm glad you have your parents trained in the correct method of Bodie care.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!