Saturday, August 21, 2010

"Fair?" no it was Great!

My cousin Francesca had a sleepover at our house this week and we went to the Arlington County Fair. I think that's a funny name to call something so fun, it's way better than fair. With all of those rides and games and junk food it should be called the Arlington County Yahooooooo! I'll write the County about a name change and let you know how that goes.

My dad and Francesca rode on the Super Shot. It goes up really high and then drops really fast as my dad screamed like a 12 year old girl - definitely entertaining for everyone watching. We laughed so hard our sides hurt.

I got to ride on my very first Merry-go-round. Odd concept - sit on a stationary horse while the floor moves the horse around in circles - why doesn't the horse just move? Either way, I loved it.

This is my second fair - first, the Scott County Fair in Kansas, now this one. What's your favorite thing at the fair and why?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like he did better then Peter. I think I've scarred my kid for life. Darn slow tug boat rides that move so slow that they're terrifying!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!