Tuesday, June 22, 2010

From Machu Picchu to Me

My grandparents popped in to see me on their way back from Machu Picchu. And even though I have no idea what a Machu Picchu is, I think they're the best. My grandma brought me a sweater made of Alpaca fur. My grandpa said something about my belly being too large to fit into it - should I be offended?

We played all weekend - strolling at Eastern Market, swimming at the pool, and BBQ'ing. My grandpa even let me taste his fudgesicle, but don't tell my mom. By the way, that thing was heavenly.

I already can't wait to see them again in six weeks at the family reunion out West. Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. Come to my house. We'll eat fudgesicles (sp?) all day. I won't tell if you won't. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Machu Picchu: (1) a peach with chest hair; (2) a pokemon character with chest hair.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!