Saturday, June 5, 2010

FORE!

I had a fun opportunity on Friday. My company, Booz Allen, offered a golf clinic for women at River Bend Country Club. With forty golf pros from the DC metro area on hand, we were paired up in two's with one golf pro for each two people. The pros spent three hours coaching us at the various stations - driving range, short game, and putting. I got some fantastic tips. Booz Allen also brought in Heather Bowie Young from the LPGA. She was a former #1 on the LPGA tour (I think she's currently ranked 11). Anyway, Heather gave us tips on our game and took a few shots to show us "how easy it is." She dropped it on the target every time. After the clinic we headed in for lunch and by chance, Heather sat down in the seat next to me. We ended up chatting for almost an hour and I scored a few extra tips. Dave better look out - my game is sure to drop a few strokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!