Friday, April 9, 2010

Heavy Weight

Lots of you have asked how I'm doing since my surgery. I'm terrific and thank you very much for asking. The number one question is "How much does Bodie weigh?" I'm told that some day this - and the question about my age - will be offensive. However, right now I'm proud to share that I tip the scales at nearly 14 pounds and have recently added some attractive fat rolls to my thighs. With the warmer weather, I plan to head to the pool in my swim trunks and shades to show off my new physique, so look out ladies.

3 comments:

  1. Be sure to bring your parents to our house for some pool time. We can even put up a pool just for them so they won't splash your face when they get all rowdy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm . . . fat rolls . . . . I'm picturing Cinnabons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is only the cutest little boy around!! So so so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!