Wednesday, April 7, 2010

And the Blog is Launched!

For starters, thanks for reading our family's blog. I enjoyed blogging on Caring Bridge and think this new site will be a lot of fun, though I have one concern...the outfits. This blog gives my parents a reason to dress me in ridiculous get-ups and post the photos on the Internet. Don't they know I have an image to maintain? Seriously, does it look cold enough for me to be in this much gear inside on a leather couch? Oh well, I guess it's just part of the deal when you become a Piantanida.

This is a picture of me on our recent trip to Utah. I'm sitting in the lodge at Snowbird ski resort. No skiing for me this year - I figure I should master holding up my head and maybe even standing before I strap some skis on, but my dad says for sure I'll be on the slopes next year.  Anyway, we hope you subscribe to our blog so you can stay posted on all of our family's fun. And of course, I plan to be the best blogger in our family, so look for my posts!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo! Look at you guys....with a blog! I look forward to staying up to date and seeing pictures of all things Piantanida! Love you lots! Tito

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!