Monday, May 26, 2014

Progress

Because so many people are asking, "Is Gates crawling YET?!?!" I thought I should provide another update. He has definitely made progress - see video - but I don't think anyone would call this a crawl. I like to think of it as a waterless belly flop in motion.
Watching the faces of people seeing him do this for the first time is really entertaining. His "method of motion" must look painful because everyone squinches their face up like they are watching a gory surgery on tv. Like I said before, physics are currently against him (big head, big belly), so I'm really proud of my little brother for his determination.

I'm including this second clip to underscore my point about his determination. Watch as he gets to the turn in the hallway and rather than give up because he doesn't know how to turn yet, he stops, drops, rolls, then continues on his way - pure genius! Keep going little brother, you'll conquer the crawl someday soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!