Monday, September 12, 2011

Perfect...almost

This really was a perfect week. It started with a visit to my cardi-ologist. Not only did I get to watch Thomas the Train and enjoy a lollipop while the doc looked at my heart, he said, "Bodie had a perfect repair and his heart is doing excellent." I don't need to see him for 18 months. Yahoo!!! This comment is better than ice cream; better than a long nap; better than the start of football season....well, okay, maybe it's just as good as the start of football season.
I did mention it was a perfect week, right. Well, football season started and I haven't stopped running around the house yelling "football, football!" and throwing my football at everyone and everything near me. My dad even let me stay up for the first quarter of the season opener on Thursday. And Sunday I got to eat my first nacho and watch my mom's 49ers crush the Seattle Seahawks.

Now for the "almost" part of my perfect weekend. Monday my dad and I had dinner on the couch - this never happens - and cheered on the Miami Dolphins. Unfortunately my dad's team didn't have the outcome we'd hope for. But don't worry dad, I will proudly wear my Dolphins gear again next week - Go Fins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!