Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer Fun

My Nana and Pop Pop were in town last week and we had lots of fun playing in the water, blowing bubbles, and going on wagon rides. I'm not sure what batteries are, but a few times I overheard people saying they wish they could take mine out. Hmm, do you think I may have wore them out? 
My swim class is going great. I've decided I'm a great swimmer. I run full speed off the edge of the pool and make a huge splash. There always seems to be a gasp and a bit of chaos when I enter this way, but I don't see what all of the excitement is about - someone usually scoops me up so I can continue with my splashing (insert sigh from my mom here). I have become a decent bubble blower and I love having my head under water. If only I could figure out how to float!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!