Saturday, July 9, 2011

Liz

 Meet Liz. She's awesome. Liz watches me on Monday and Tuesday mornings while my mom works. It's kinda perfect because Liz has a son who's just a week younger than me, (and probably three inches taller++.
!)

Lots of you ask about Liz so I thought I would formally introduce her to you. She was born in northern California, just like my mom, and is married with one son, Henry. Henry got his name because they went through names of old Kings of England and Henry was their favorite - how fun is that!?!

If Liz was stranded on a dessert island and could only have three foods, she says she'd want watermelon, cheese, and dark chocolate - um, I hope she doesn't want to eat those together....gross.

Her favorite place on the planet is Star Valley, Wyoming. I haven't been there yet. Hey mom and dad, I've got an idea for another trip...

But the very best part about Liz is that she loves me and takes really good care of me. She plays hide and seek with me and pretends she can't see me when I'm hiding under the dining room table, she straps us in the double stroller and strolls us to the park, and she lets us run like crazy all through her house. Like I said, she's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!