Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa?

So I went to visit Santa a few days ago. And while I'm told I met him last year, I was only a few days old and don't remember our encounter. First of all, the guy is big. And while he was very soft spoken and didn't bust out any billowing "Ho, Ho, Ho's" - he's still a bit intimidating. I mean the guy knows everything AND he's like 10 million years old.

I'm usually more than happy to hang out with strangers. Waiters and waitresses in the back of a restaurant, an unfamiliar dog at a park, or the random person standing behind us in line at the grocery store - I make friends with them all. But Santa...as you can see by the photo, he and I still have a bit more bonding to do. Good thing I've got a few more days to get on his "nice" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!