Friday, December 17, 2010

Countdown to Christmas


A few months ago we discovered some funny hash marks around the inside of Bodie's crib. We figured out Bodie was using his two bottom teeth - his only teeth - to gnaw on the sides of his crib. Dave said the marks looked like Bodie was stranded on a desert island and counting the days till he was rescued.

Recently those hash marks have shown up on the top of the wood around the crib. It was our first clue that Bodie is getting a few new teeth - on the top of his mouth. Secretly I think it's Bodie's countdown to Christmas - he can definitely feel the excitement.

Anyway, I'm sure I'm suppose to be worried about the wood he is eating or the damage it could do to his little teeth. Instead, those hash marks make me laugh every time I go to his crib, which probably sums up my parenting skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!