Friday, July 9, 2010

My First 15 Seconds of Fame

As you all know, my parents dressed me up in a ridiculous outfit for the neighborhood Fourth of July parade. And while the hat was almost as tall as me and my pants resembled a bad circus costume, I must admit I loved hearing the parade watchers yell my name as I passed by in the wagon.

So when my mom opened the local paper yesterday and there I was - on the front page - I was pretty psyched. They even caught me holding my own bottle, sweet! And the very best part, my name was spelled correctly, including all eight vowels - wahoo!

If you live in the area, I'm happy to autograph your copy. Oh, but don't worry, I'm not letting this 15 seconds of fame go to my head...yet!

1 comment:

  1. It's already in my scrapbook but I'll take it out for an autograph if you're offer'n

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!