Thursday, December 5, 2013

Un-Belize-able!

Sun, palm trees, endless water - Belize is awesome! This was definitely a good choice for my first passport stamp. We headed south for the Thanksgiving holiday. While this may be my first international trip, trust me, this travel stuff is for me! I guess I need to marry one of Donald Trump's grandkids so I can jet-set to a villa on a beach in some foreign land whenever it gets too cold!

We took a 12-seater plane to get to our final destination. That plane was just my size. I could stand on my mom's lap and look out the window the entire flight. The plane flew about 1500 feet in the air - which is apparently really low - so we could see the shrimp farms, straw huts, and just about everything else on the ground (and water) below. On the way back we stopped at a few other small towns so our tiny plane took off and landed six times, allowing us to see a lot of Belize from the sky - so cool!

Once we got there, we just played and relaxed.
Bodie, of course, ran everywhere while I took a more laid-back approach.

 
We spent a ton of time in the water - both the ocean and the four pools.  
 




My parents snorkeled and kayaked while I relaxed in the sun
My mom got some decent air doing her Belize jumper - Bodie really needs to work on his timing. While they were jumping, I was - once again - relaxing. I'm telling you, vacations are for me!
 

We really had a good time just hanging out as a family.
 
But then again, in a place like this, even the Grinch would have had fun!
 


1 comment:

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!