Monday, May 20, 2013

Be Our Guest, Be Our Guest!


My awesome cousin Mallory came for a visit with my grandparents. When a grandkid turns eight year old, my grandparents take him/her on a special trip. Mallory picked Washington, DC, so even though I'm not eight yet, I scored with her visit! We had four awesome days to play and see the sights. We ran and ran and ran and tackled each other and ran some more. Mallory is really cool.

While she was here, Mallory taught me the art of shooting a water gun directly into someone's eyeball, how to make funny faces, how to count past twenty, and how to get better air on my jumpers! She's the best.

After their visit I got a bonus guest visit with my buddy Jackson coming over for a sleepover. We played until we collapsed - literally. We shot soccer balls, made pizza, tackled each other in football. By the time my dad started reading our bedtime stories, we both just laid their half asleep. Ah, I sure have the 
 life!


1 comment:

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!