Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dinner then Dunking

Last week I got to to have dinner with two of my most favorite people - M.O. and Sarah. They made us an awesome dinner and even gave me a ball. (Not sure they were aware how high and how much I could bounce a ball indoors!)

Then Saturday we hosted our annual dunk tank party. This year we had an awesome addition - a giant blow-up slide. Our super fun friends, the Nelsons, just moved to Thailand. And before they moved, they gifted us their HUGE slide. So the slide made a debut at the dunk tank party and frankly, it may have out-funned the dunk tank. Thanks Nelsons!

Lots of impressive dunks and slides throughout the day. Only a few adults (my parents included) slid too fast down the slide and shot off the slide and on to the sidewalk - moments I WISH I had a video camera on - absolutely HAAAA-larious!
 I took a turn trying to dunk my dad (he looks pretty scared, huh?). But my mom's fierce arm was the clincher to knock him in.
I too, took a turn in the dunk tank (what 2 year old wouldn't!). I went in so fast that the shot is blurry.

1 comment:

  1. Too much fun! Tristan just today asked me if we could go in Bodie's "dump tank". :)

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!