Sunday, May 20, 2012

Like, Totally Awesome!

I have no clue who these people are, but my mom said I had to post the picture. She said something about an 80's party and that she's glad my dad doesn't really have a mullet (what's a mullet and why does the guy in this picture look like he's wearing an awkwardly cut mop on his head?!?)
I made my mom this awesome card for mother's day. I traced all of my cars and colored them, I knew she would love it - who doesn't like cars on mother's day!? 
We also got to hang with our fun friends, the Markey's, this week.










We watched Thomas play his soccer game and then headed back to our house for a BBQ. Even though Thomas, Brendan, and Daniella are bigger than me, they made me feel included in the wiffle ball and soccer games in our yard - they're awesome.

Yep, it was an awesome week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!