Friday, December 16, 2011

'Tis the Season

Tis the season for endless Christmas parties and I have definitely joined in the festivities. We hosted our annual Christmas brunch at our house a few weeks ago, then my parents were in charge of the Christmas party for our church last week, the theme was "Home for the Holidays"
The hallway to get to the party
 The entrance to the party
The party
That's my dad putting the bow on top of the GIGANTIC, real Christmas tree!
I got to go to my dad's office for his office Christmas party (this is me playing in his office before the party - loved it!)
And this weekend we have FIVE Christmas parties - I can't wait. Though my calendar only shows four parties on it. Hey, did I get left off the late-night cocktail party!?!? Maybe that was a mistake. Hope your holiday is packed with fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!