Monday, October 10, 2011

Trick or Treat

The Halloween "tricks" came early to our house. And before I get blamed, let me tell you my side of the story. I was tapping a 2" plastic toy on our front storm door - okay, maybe banging, but it was a plastic toy! Then all of a sudden, pop! crackle! uh oh! Lots of broken glass. Bummer.

Anyway, I felt terrible and kept saying, "I sorry daddy" (mom wasn't home when it happened). Dad didn't even get mad because he could see I felt awful and that it was a total accident. But we were in a hurry so my dad lightly shut the door and called my mom to warn her so she wouldn't get cut when she got home.

It was cheaper to replace the door than get new glass, but the door won't be here for another 10 days. My friend Noah's mom suggested my mom make the duck tape covering the broken glass into a spider web design and pretend it's a Halloween decoration - BRILLIANT! Looks pretty cool, huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!