Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Heart Fall

Fall, I love you. Not only is the weather the best and it's football season, this season is when all of the farms open to the public! We love Cox Farms and this year we went with a bunch of our friends. If you've never been, you need to go. First it's huge. Second there are like 10 billion gigantic slides. Third there's THE BEST hay ride on the planet. And fourth, they give you a free tiny pumpkin when you leave. Can it get any better than that!?!.
Look at my dad's face. My mom says this picture captures their parenting skills perfectly - fun first, safety second. Should I be worried? Clearly with parents like mine, going down a 100 yard slide by myself seemed like a perfectly good idea - yes, that teeny, tiny dot mid-way on the slide is me. I quickly figured out I could log roll from my back to belly and shoot down even faster - that was awesome.

Here are some photo highlights of the day:


And no week is complete without a good football game. We went to Annapolis to watch the Navy vs. Air Force game. Navy lost in overtime 34-35 in the sold out stadium - the place was packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!