Friday, April 1, 2011

We "ing"ed a Lot this Week!

Painting, flying, skiing, laughing, relaxing - whew, lots of "ing"ing this past week. I went to a "mini Monet" painting party and attempted my first finger painting. Let's just say Monet and Van Gogh have little to worry about. I liked the taste of the paint more than painting itself.
We flew to Utah for a super fast trip. We got time with family and my parents skied some "sick" powder. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I know it made them very happy. This is a picture of my mom coming down the hill. The snow is so deep you can't even see her legs! Maybe that's why it's called "sick."
My cousins Troy and Lindsie spent the day on the slopes while my cousin Mallory took a few runs and then joined me in the lodge to relax. I'm a regular at the Snowbird Lodge - the huge leather couches are a perfect place for a nap.

2 comments:

  1. ha! Love it! And I'm with you kiddo - that Easter Bunny is a bit creepy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops - just realized I commented on the wrong post. :) Glad you had fun skiing though!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!