Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gimme a "U"

 We just got back from a fun trip to Utah. Check out our spontaneous family pic - even I looked at the camera! Best part about this picture is my Aunt Margo - no neck brace. (See "3am Call" post in October for more details.) She got the neck brace off just over a week ago and is already moving her neck, it's awesome.

You might notice I'm walking....well, sort of. I still take 2-4 steps and then crawl away. But I promised Aunt Margo that if she'd walk, so would I. So with a little prompting from a lollipop, I walked over to Margo (then sat down and enjoyed a lick or two). 

Now you're asking, "No way, your parents didn't put you on their skis in the middle of a snow storm, did they?" Um, yes. This is the clearest picture they got because the snow was coming down so hard. Lucky for them I like the snow and didn't make one peep - though my eyelashes were filled with snowflakes so it was kind of hard to see.
 I hear that several years ago, my Uncle Rick promised to never eat "that disgusting sushi stuff." I guess he must think it's less disgusting these days because at his request, my parents taught him how to roll his own sushi. Salmon, mangos, avacado - who wouldn't love that stuff. Then we dined until we were stuffed - yum!
So with such a great trip what was the best part....hanging out with family. My grandparents spent so much time playing with me - I must have closed my grandma in the closet a hundred times and threw a ball with my grandpa even more. My parents even let me have a sleepover as they headed to Snowbird Mountain Resort for a night of spa treatments and sleep - who needs that stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!