Monday, November 11, 2013

Fort Bliss

I've recently learned the awesomeness of building forts. Previously my forts have been a single blanket with limited crawl space; which, while fun, they don't hold a candle to the massive room forts my mom has exposed me to - THESE are cool!

My buddy Liam was over and we built this fort and then proceeded to fill it with almost every toy in the house. My mom had us stick our head's out for this photo because she couldn't get inside with all of our stuff - cars, a kid couch, dinosaurs, basketballs, footballs, baseball mitts, and viewfinders (for movie watching!)
This fort was much more orderly - in comparison. We build the fort and then built an enormous car village out of blocks inside the fort. Gates and I played in there all day. (I'm making sure Gates gets an early education about the importance of fort building).

Anyway, if you haven't built one in a while, a fort just brings happiness, no matter what your age so I encourage you to build one tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!