Monday, April 1, 2013

A Real Eggstravaganza!

The past few weeks have been filled with non-stop Easter fun - endless Easter egg hunts, lots of friends, and fun surprises. We even had time to enjoy The National Kite Festival in between the egg hunts and treats! The pictures capture our adventures best....
 The bunny isn't quite as creepy as he was last year. Depending on the bunny, I even smiled for photos.
 This was a MASSIVE egg hunt at a local part. I found a golden egg and scored a prize!
 This year I got better at hunting for eggs. This hunt was at the community house in our neighborhood.
 Opening up the stuff in my Easter basket...
 Some of the loot I scored at an egg hunt at my friend's house!
 I finally got a sear sucker suit to match my dad!
 Family Easter Picture
Me and my dad flying our shark kite at the festival...
 My mom and I doing a kite-flying jumper (but dad snapped the picture early)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!