Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas - Part 1

There is A LOT to report, so I'm breaking our Christmas celebrations up in to two parts; this is part one.

On Christmas Eve we rolled our traditional homemade sushi - nothing says Merry Christmas like sushi! I have these cool chop sticks that are connected by a rubber man on the top and I'm getting pretty good at them. The crunchy shrimp were the easiest to pick up, but I even attempted the salmon! 

I dictated my letter to Santa to my mom and she wrote it down for me.  I think I did pretty good because A) Santa left me a cookie, B) My dad got a pj shirt, C) My friend Poppy - aka Popster - got a guitar, and D) I got a candy cane - even though I don't like them.
 Christmas morning I ran into the front room to find this...a REALLY loud and fast race track that shoots cars and they smash into each other.
I made my dad a gift for Christmas. My mom let me wrap it myself. I used an entire roll of tape to make sure it stayed shut.
 Ta-da! It's a Christmas tree painted with MY hand prints. Pretty cool, I know.
 My mom got a bunch of stuff and is showing some of it off here - a new hat, a vest, and a cool book she can read to me.
 Christmas afternoon we went over to the Keenan's house for the "Running of the Children." Aunt Chris hides Christmas pictures down the path and we run as fast as we can and try and find them. After we exhaust ourselves running, we return to their house and get a chocolate treat as a prize. I think I ran more than anyone...

 Aunt Chris made me a race track out of a gigantic piece of felt. She even got a spice rack for my "watcher" cars to hang out in the grandstand as the "racer" cars zoomed by. She's awesome.


And this is just "Part One" - stay tuned for Christmas - Part 2!

1 comment:

  1. Jackson was thrilled to be in Bodie's letter, but apparently J needs to communicate what he wants a little better. :) Thanks for sending that!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!