Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jumping into 2012!

It's official, I did a "jumper!" If you know my family, you know they jump everywhere they go - it's their signature photo. They even did a jumper at the end of the aisle after they got married. They literally have jumpers all over the world. Until yesterday, I just stood there, unable to get air. But yesterday it happened and my mom caught it on film. Check it out!
Solo jumper....

Jumper with my dad.... 

We wrapped up 2011 with a trip to Vermont. All of my dad's family joined in the fun so there were 12 kids and 12 adults for the festivities - yes, my Nana had her hands full!

The two things I said all week were, "Brr, chilly outside" and "Let's race." With eleven kids besides me, there were TONS of people to race and LOTS of trucks to choose from. The other one is obvious, Vermont is beautiful and COLD! My cousins got Nerf swords for Christmas. Those things are awesome. You can swing full speed at someone and not get in any trouble. Needless to say, I tried them out...several times.

We have a video of the trip, but it seems to be having a hard time loading. We've posted a link below, but i don't think it's working. Give it a try...

2 comments:

  1. COULD YOUR HOMEPAGE PICTURE BE MORE BEAUTIFUL?!?! (No, I didn't think so, ha ha! You three are gorgeous!!!!!)

    I LOVE Brodie's new jumper picture! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good -- Now he's official!!!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!